- Digital Engineering Services
- Engineering Research &Development Services
- U.S. Client ER&D Services
- Consumer Software Engineering
- Enterprise Software Engineering
- Software Platform Engineering
- Cybersecurity Software Engineering
- Telehealth Software Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) within the Banking, Financial Services & Insurance industry
“Our rise in this year’s Zinnov Zones ratings reflects the rapid growth journey of Encora as one of the world’s leading Digital Engineering Services company,” said Venu Raghavan, co-founder, CEO, Encora. “We continue to build partnerships with fast-growing tech companies that are increasingly defining the core of their business with digital services and products to compete in this disruptive era of the new economy.”
- Growing revenue for companies’ products and services in newer markets through account intelligence, market entry, and market expansion advisory;
- Advising global PE firms in asset shortlisting and target evaluation, commercial due diligence, and value creation;
- Helping global companies outline and drive their open innovation programs, design and operate accelerator programs, and enable collaboration with start-ups across specific use cases and predefined outcomes;
- Enabling global companies to develop and optimize a global engineering footprint through center setups, and technology and functional accelerators to achieve higher R&D efficiencies, innovation, and productivity;
- Structuring and implementing Digital Transformation levers enabled by technologies like AI/ML, Cloud, IOT, and RPA.
With their team of experienced consultants, subject matter experts, and research professionals, Zinnov serves clients from across multiple industry verticals including Enterprise Software, BFSI, Healthcare, Automotive, Retail, and Telecom in the US, Europe, Japan, and India.
For more information, visit http://zinnov.com.
Download Press Release