Electronic Health Records (EHR) systems face the challenge to modernize their platforms to meet the demands of mass digitization and personalization of care.
· What are the trends of EHR for the future?
· How can EHR expand their footprint?
Connected care is the promise of establishing a real-time, digital communication between a patient and a provider to improve access and avoid costly health care services.
What are the benefits of Connected Care?
What are the challenges of Remote Patient Care?
The increased adoption of technology and digitalization in the healthcare industry plays a vital role in the enhancement of patient-provider communication and patient engagement.
· What technologies are driving healthcare to a new level of patient interaction and engagement?
· What are the challenges and benefits of digital transformation in healthcare?
· How to take EHR systems into the next big health technology break through.
· How to engage with patients and health providers alike
· How Artifical Intelligence and Machine Learning are changing healthcare for the better.
· The Impact of IoMT in healthcare.
· How Connected Care is evolving the way we provide healthcare.
The COVID-19 pandemic forced many patients to take their healthcare journey
online and pushed providers to seek new ways to diagnose and treat patients―proving that HealthTech holds the key to a more efficient, post-pandemic healthcare system.
Encora can help you analyze your organization’s unique challenges and discover a road map
to success with our digital product innovation services.