- 5+ years of experience in a cloud computing environment.
- Strong understanding and familiarity working in the Linux operating environment.
- Familiarity and experience executing several software development methodologies and life cycles preferred.
- 5+ years of developing software using object-oriented or functional language experience
- 5+ years of SQL
- 3+ years working with open source Big Data technology stacks (Apache Nifi, Spark, Kafka, HBase, Hadoop/HDFS, Hive, Drill, Pig, etc.) or commercial open source Big Data technology stacks (Hortonworks, Cloudera, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience using Agile development processes (e.g. developing and estimating user stories, sprint planning, sprint retrospectives, etc.)
- 3+ years with document databases (e.g. MongoDB, Accumulo, etc.)
- 2+ years of distributed version control system (e.g. git)
- Familiarity with distributed computing patterns, techniques, and technologies (e.g. ESB) Familiarity with continuous delivery technologies (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Docker, Vagrant, etc.)
- Familiarity with build automation and continuous integration tools (e.g. Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.)
- Familiarity with Agile process management tools (e.g. Atlassian Jira)
- Familiarity with test automation (Selenium, SoapUI, etc.)
- Good software development and Object Oriented programming skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work with end users to transform requests into robust solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in cloud-based development and delivery
- Bachelor's computer information technology, computer science, management required
- Master's preferred