- Drive projects to completion, balancing scope, schedule, competing priorities, project risks, and communications.
- Develop security documentation, training, and guidance for internal infrastructure and engineering teams
- Work closely with compliance and audit teams to ensure security requirements are met.
- Identify and implement security technical and process improvements.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent experience or education
- 5+ years of experience in a consulting, security support, or program management experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Container security platforms
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Current security certification (e.g. CEH, CISSP, etc.) is a PLUS