- Be the main contact with the client in the definition and coordination of operations.
- Lead cultural change processes regarding DevOps.
- Define deployment and automation strategies for building applications and deployment processes.
- Run tasks related to provisioning, monitoring, and metrics.
- Management skills.
- Experience implementing systems and application performance monitoring tools (AppDynamics, New Relic, Sensu, Zenoss, Nagios, etc.); Emphasis on developing custom systems and application monitors.
- Enterprise public cloud experience such as AWS, Google, MS Azure, etc.
- Experience writing automation scripts such as Python, Bash, Ruby, Powershell etc.
- Experience working with and coding automated configuration and infrastructure deployment management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible etc.
- Hands-on experience with operating system administration and tuning including Linux / Unix and / or Microsoft Operating Systems is required.
- Experience with source control management and how they are used in delivery (Git / TFS / CVS) and conforming to Development organization's SDLC standards.
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills to evaluate, recommend and support new technology as it relates to Web-based applications.
- Prior deployment experience working with software development life-cycle and methodology are strongly desired.