- Build tools and applications to improve the operational efficiency of our organization.
- Work with stakeholders to understand their problems.
- Apply a security conscious mindset to all operations.
- Advanced English communication skills (B2+).
- +6 years of Development working experience.
- +3 years of Ruby development. Strong background in MVC-based implementations. Strong Rails experience is a must.
- Embrace a test-driven development and code review culture.
- Must have good knowledge of messaging queues and Kafka specifically.
- Experience with AWS.
- Security development best practices (OWASP, etc.).
- Knowledge of networking and hosting concepts (DNS, SSL, load balancing).
- Good understanding of performance issues relating to large complex / big data systems.
- Experience with Go (Golang). Desirable.